After 12 years at the helm of BreastScreen Victoria, our stylish, smart and switched-on CEO, Vicki Pridmore is leaving us to enjoy a well-deserved retirement!
The organisation has grown and matured through her steady and confident leadership- to the extent where it is vastly different to the organisation it was previous to her tenure. Here are some statistics:
- Our number of clients screened has increased from 186,085 to 275,000
- We've opened nine new fixed clinics
- Eight out of eight accredited Reading and Assessment Services
- Our research projects have increased from just ten to 45 and growing rapidly
Our maturity under her leadership is evident in the constant improvement and expansion of programs, initiatives and staffing. It's hugely evident in our work with diverse communities, our Rainbow Tick Accreditation, the Vitro software rollout, tailored screening, the Aboriginal Shawl Project, and much more.
Many will remember Vicki for her ongoing support, passion, ingenuity and cultivation of a safe, vibrant and innovative workplace culture.
Some of the things we can't measure include:
- The people Vicki has inspired and supported to achieve both personal and professional aspirations;
- The amount of times Vicki has used skills from her previous life in both psychology and woodworking to steer us in the right direction;
- The quantity of cards she has written to commemorate the special times in our lives, from new houses, new family members, to losing family members, celebrating the big birthdays and all the birthdays in between.
We'll miss you, Vicki!
Look for an announcement about our new CEO next week.