Education activities for health professionals
Online breast cancer modules for rural health professionals
- The younger woman with early breast cancer – what do I need to know?
- Breast cancer in the family – what does it mean?
- How not to miss a breast cancer – the triple test in practice
- Breast cancer diagnosis – what now?
- Breast cancer treatment – managing the impact
- Breast cancer treatment is over – what’s next?
Registration is free.
Online GP learning
- Cancer screening: an evidence-based educational module designed to support the central role that GPs play in discussing and managing cancer screening, including providing evidence-based information to patients so they can make an informed choice about participation in screening.
- Managing breast symptoms: an educational module designed for GPs, breast physicians and practice nurses, focusing on breast cancer and benign breast problems such as breast cysts, mastalgia, fibroadenomas and nipple discharge.
Completion of each module is approved for 40 Category 1 points in the RACGP QI & CPD Program.