Our Client Contact Team Centre is closed as of 3 pm on 24 December. We reopen at 8:30 am on Tuesday, 4 January. Clinics have different opening hours over the holiday period. You can still book online during this time.
When booking your appointment, please note that if you are screening before the holidays, it could take up to 10 working days extra to get your results. If you are called back for further tests, the times of these appointments will vary between January and February.
If you have any questions about your recent assessment appointment, please contact the Assessment Service directly using the contact details on your appointment letter, noting their closure dates below:
- North Western: 20 December - 5 January
- Monash: 23 December - 4 January
- Geelong: 15 December - 5 January
- St Vincent's: 22 December - 4 January
- Maroondah: 20 December - 10 January
- Grampians: 15 December - 4 January
- Gippsland: 14 December - 4 January
- Bendigo: 24 December - 3 January
If you plan to go away for the holidays, we recommend you screen after you return in case we need to call you back for further testing. This will avoid scheduling conflicts and unnecessary stress and anxiety while you're on holiday.