BreastScreen Victoria’s Annual Report and Financial Statement 2021-22 are now available on our website.
The Annual Report provides highlights from across BreastScreen Victoria in the last financial year with an overview of work based on our four strategic focus areas: Client First, One BreastScreen Victoria Team, A High Quality Service and Supporting Diversity and Inclusion.
Key stories, achievements and service improvements for each service region are detailed in the second half of the report.
Here are some key figures from the 2021-22 financial year:
- 261,671 breast screens performed
- 29,222 clients screened for the first time
- 1,758 breast cancers diagnosed
- 1,757,435 SMS, emails and letters sent to clients
- 289,131 calls to the Contact Centre