BreastScreen Victoria’s 2019-20 Annual Report and Financial Statement are now available.
The Annual Report, called ‘Putting safety at the centre’, provides highlights from across BreastScreen Victoria in the last financial year with an overview of work under five key themes: client centric, sustainability, partnerships, digital focus and future ready.
‘Putting safety at the centre’ is about BreastScreen Victoria’s response to COVID-19, as well as our collaborative work with the Aboriginal community to provide cultural safety during screening, particularly through The Beautiful Shawl Project.
Here are just a few numbers:
- 218,129 breast screens performed
- 10.607 clients recalled to assessment
- 1,935 breast cancer diagnosed
How we reached clients:
- 1,566,598 SMS, emails and letters sent to clients
- 244,522 client calls we made to the Contact Centre
- 106 education sessions delivered in the community
- 3,764,683 visits to our website
View and download the 2019-2020 Annual Report and Financial Report.