Terms and conditions
Below you will find the full terms and conditions for any promotions, competitions, and/or incentives BreastScreen Victoria is currently running.
BreastScreen Victoria partnering with Jean Hailes Giveaway to give away one night’s accommodation at Langham Melbourne.
- The Terms and Conditions of this promotion are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
- The promotion is being administered by BreastScreen Victoria, Level 1, 31 Pelham St, Carlton South, Victoria, 3053 (“BreastScreen Victoria”).
- The BreastScreen Victoria partnering with Jean Hailes Giveaway, 1 Night’s Accommodation at Langham Melbourne game of chance incentive commences at 9:00AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDT) on 01/07/2020.
- The closing time for entering the competition is 11:59PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 11/09/2020.
- Entry to the competition will occur when a client books and attends an appointment at one of BreastScreen Victoria’s clinics before 09/10/2020.
- Entrants will be responsible for all costs with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with calling BSV and getting to their appointment.
- Staff employed by BreastScreen Victoria and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There is one prize consisting of a One Night’s Accommodation at the Langham Melbourne.
- The prize will be drawn on 12/10/2020 by a BreastScreen Victoria employee at Level 1, 31 Pelham St, Carlton South, Victoria, 3053 (“BreastScreen Victoria”).
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via telephone. Three attempts will be made to contact the drawn winner. If unsuccessful a new winner will be selected.
- The prize will be sent to the winners via Australian Express post.
- The prize winners will be responsible for all costs associated with using the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- BreastScreen Victoria is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including and injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- BreastScreen Victoria accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- BreastScreen Victoria’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant and supplied to BreastScreen Victoria will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with BreastScreen Victoria’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at https://www.breastscreen.org.au/privacy/. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the BreastScreen Victoria Privacy Statement and these Terms & Conditions.