Some things are better with friends!
Group bookings are a great way to support your community to have a breast screen. Perhaps you work with a group of people who may need some extra support to screen, or you are part of a club that would like to screen together.
At BreastScreen Victoria, we support group bookings for many different groups. Some of these groups include:
- Aboriginal health services
- Multicultural community groups
- Disability groups
- Community health organisations
Group bookings are just like regular breast screen appointments. The difference is approximately 4-10 appointments are booked on behalf of a group. This allows the group to attend their appointment together and support each other.
The benefits of group bookings include:
- Group members can provide each other with support
- Group bookings are more private
- Group members have more time to ask staff questions and debrief after their screen
If you are interested in coordinating a group breast screen booking please complete this group booking form and we will be in touch with you.