ABC News spoke with our CEO Vicki Pridmore about the various barriers to screening that exists for women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
In your community
We are focused on the health of all eligible Victorians but participation rates show that some communities find it harder to access our services than others. We run a number of community programs to address these barriers that may exist in accessing our services.
Helping your community access our services
Find out what we can offer to make screening more accessible.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- Culturally and linguistically diverse women
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) people
- Trans and gender diverse people
- People in rural and remote areas
- People with a disability
If you are a member of one of these communities, or experience barriers to accessing our services, we would love to get your feedback.