Dr Marjorie Dalgarno Grant
Students enrolled in the Graduate Diploma of Mammography at Charles Sturt University (CSU) are eligible to apply for the Dr Marjorie Dalgarno Grant from BreastScreen Victoria. We offer six grants of $10,000 and two $20,000 grants for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to support future mammographic technologists establish their careers.
- A $10,000 payment towards CSU Graduate Diploma of Mammography enrolment fees.
- Work placement at a BreastScreen Victoria clinic or Mobile Screening Service.
- Opportunities for employment after graduation.
- You must have successfully applied (and/or enrolled) into the Graduate Diploma of Mammography at CSU.
- You must be willing to undertake a work placement in Victoria, at a site nominated by BreastScreen Victoria.
How to apply
Apply for the grant by providing:
- Confirmation of enrolment in the Graduate Diploma of Mammography at CSU.
- Contact details (full name, address and daytime phone number).
- One page statement outlining why you have chosen to specialise in the field of mammography.
You will be contacted by our Careers Team within five working days to discuss your application and work placement options. Please note: applicants are required to visit the potential work placement site to meet the placement supervisor.
Applications close 28 February 2020.
Applications are assessed on a first come first served basis. You will be told the outcome of your application within seven days after your work placement visit.
For more information and to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9660 6867.