Senior Contact Centre Agent
- Reference number 000496
- Close date 21 Oct 2018
- Position title Senior Contact Centre Agent
- Employment type Full-time
- Service Breast Coordination Unit
- Location Carlton
- Award Classification Level 2
- Selection Criteria Experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a contact centre environment, strong attention to detail, exemplary phone manner and communication skills, experience in meeting and exceeding KPIs, ability to prioritise workload.
At BreastScreen Victoria (BSV), we strive to make a difference. We encourage an innovative, client focused and respectful approach to our work. We are part of the national breast cancer screening program and are passionate about making a difference to the lives of Victorian women.
We are seeking a Senior Contact Centre Agent on a full-time basis who will give supervisory support to our team leaders within our busy contact centre and help staff provide the best possible service to the women of Victoria as they participate in our screening program.
This multi-faceted role involves coordinating clinic cancellations and outbound call campaigns, assisting in the preparation of key performance information and reports, and providing general support to the Contact Centre Team Leaders to ensure the contact centre is operating efficiently. Additionally, the Senior Contact Centre Agent will be required to back fill Contact Centre Team Leaders during periods of annual leave.
We are committed to promoting diversity, inclusivity and accessibility within our workplace, and encourage people from diverse communities and backgrounds to apply for roles at BreastScreen Victoria. This includes (but is not limited to): people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; LGBTI communities; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and people living with disability.