Reporting Platform Delivery Lead
- Reference number 000708
- Close date 21 Jun 2021
- Position title Reporting Platform Delivery Lead
- Employment type Full Time
- Location Carlton
At BreastScreen Victoria (BSV), we strive to make a difference. We encourage an innovative, client focused and a respectful approach to our work. BSV are seeking a Reporting Platform Delivery Lead to join the Information Services team who support organisation wide access and distribution of information and reports.
Reporting directly to the Information Services Manager, this multidisciplinary role is responsible for the availability, design, development and maintenance of our enterprise reporting platform. This platform is comprised of multiple Oracle reporting data warehouses populated by Informatica and PL/SQL ETL routines with a Power BI data visualisation layer.
Your focus will be to on the planning and delivery of monthly releases reporting platform releases including enhancements, bug fixes and maintenance. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience in:
- ETL Development and Maintenance using Informatica and PL/SQL
- Data modelling, extraction, analysis and production of reports in a Data Warehouse environment
- Extracting and providing data/information for statistical reporting, planning, research projects, and monitoring, evaluation and management purposes.
- Identifying and resolving data issues and problems including inconsistencies in data capture and reporting.
- Ensuring ongoing information quality and integrity including data accuracy, completeness, consistency and timeliness.
- Conducting and participating in data and information related projects
- Stakeholder management.
- Planning, developing and implementing data and information related policies, processes and systems.
- Quality improvement activities