L&D Instructional Designer
We are currently seeking a L&D Instructional Designer to work within our Human Resources team on a full time basis for a 6 month contract.
- Reference number 000555
- Close date 29 Apr 2019
- Position title L&D Instructional Designer
- Employment type Full Time - 6 month contract
- Location Carlton
As the L & D Instructional Designer, you will be required to consult and partner with multiple stakeholders and create engaging tools and materials to enhance employees learning experiences. You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and evaluation of innovative learning and development materials through a variety of traditional and digital mediums, as well as monitoring and reporting on e-learning participation throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Design and develop high quality, e-learning resources for employees and volunteers that can be uploaded to our Learning Management System as a SCORM file
- Support to embed e-learning approaches throughout the organisation by encouraging staff involvement through variety of communication channels
- Monitor and report on training completion rates
- Review and enhance existing e-learning programs to ensure they continue to meet changing learning outcomes and organisational standards
- Delivery of face to face training, including Induction, Orientation and other training may be required.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience designing interactive e-learning experiences, preferably within a Client Centric or health related industry.
You will also have:
- High level editing and proofreading skills and ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to implement feedback and/or changes during review process
- Ability to produce high quality documentation required to support e-learning experience
- Exceptional organisational skills while being flexible and proactive
- A can do attitude and a strong team ethic.