Corporate Communications and Content Coordinator
- Reference number 000539
- Close date 27 Feb 2019
- Position title Corporate Communications and Content Coordinator
- Employment type Full time
- Location Carlton
As the Corporate Communications and Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development, production and distribution of BSV content for delivery through a variety of digital and traditional channels for both internal and external audiences.
You will also provide assistance, support and advice to other business areas on their publications and content needs, new projects, policies, events and other initiatives as they arise.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing event materials such as media releases, social media posts, speeches, running sheets and fact sheets
- Developing and reviewing content for a range of BSV channels including media relations, podcasts, social media, website, and intranet
- Coordinating the development, review, production and distribution of all hard and soft copy BSV Publications and reports
- Supporting the Health Promotion team by contributing to activities aimed at increasing consumer engagement in BSV services, including annual consumer/stakeholder events.
To be successful in this role, you will have high level communications experience and the ability to work autonomously. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in communications, journalism or public relations
- Extensive experience developing content for a wide range of channels and audiences
- Knowledge of the Victorian media landscape
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong online communications skills
- A can do attitude and a strong team ethic.
- A strong interest in public health and making a difference to Victorians
How to apply:
Applications including resume and cover letter stating why you are interested in this opportunity can be submitted to the Human Resources Team via email: email@example.com
Applications for this role will close on Wednesday 27 February.
We are committed to promoting diversity, inclusivity and accessibility within our workplace, and encourage people from diverse communities and backgrounds to apply for roles at BreastScreen Victoria. This includes (but is not limited to): people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; LGBTI communities; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and people living with disability.