Consumer Engagement Coordinator
If this sounds like you, BreastScreen Victoria is looking for a motivated, innovative engagement professional to join our team
- Reference number 000755
- Close date 17 Oct 2021
- Position title Consumer Engagement Coordinator
- Employment type Full time
- Location Carlton
Are you a champion of consumer engagement who lives and breathes elevating the consumer voice? Can you seamlessly switch between managing a project, analysing trends, and identifying new sector developments, all while building outstanding relationships?
If this sounds like you, BreastScreen Victoria is looking for a motivated, innovative engagement professional to join our team, located in Carlton in a full time, permanent role.
You’re an engagement professional with a strong understanding of elevating the consumer voice to influence change.
We’re looking for someone with experience in a similar role and a passion for ensuring consumers are meaningfully involved in decision making about health service delivery, policy and planning, and the wellbeing of themselves and the community.
- You’re a strategic thinker, with an eye for continuous improvement
- You have excellent understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Stakeholder engagement is your middle name – you can talk to anyone!
- You’re values driven and care about making a difference
- You’re a natural facilitator who sets participants at ease
- You understand project management and can work to timelines
- You can see different perspectives and juggle multiple priorities
About the role:
Working in the Engagement and Communication Team, you will launch BreastScreen Victoria’s consumer engagement strategy and coordinate the implementation across the state. You will support consumers to share their stories and expertise and ensure their voices are heard at both a decision making and service level. Through embedding the consumer voice in decision making and service delivery, you will help to ensure improved experiences and health outcomes for all BSV clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Launching BSV’s Consumer Engagement Framework and implementing it across Victoria
- Identifying opportunities for the consumer voice to inform the ongoing improvement of BSV client experiences
- Maintaining and diversifying the Consumer Network, including consumer recruitment, orientation, education, and training needs
- Training and facilitation to strengthen staff capacity to engage with consumers
- Oversee BSV’s client feedback (CX) platform, including the processes to embed client feedback in quality improvement
- Aligning the consumer engagement strategy with the BreastScreen Australia National Accreditation Standards and the BSV Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- Using consumer insights and client experience data to inform decision making and the design and targeting of strategies to increase participation in breast screening
- Development of strong relationships, fostering positive relationships with BreastScreen Victoria colleagues across all services in Victoria
About BreastScreen Victoria:
At BSV we care about our staff and providing a great working environment. We want you to show up each day excited to achieve goals and make a difference. To help you do that, we offer:
- Salary packaging to increase your take home pay
- Options to purchase additional leave
- Opportunities for advancement and development
- Flexible work arrangements
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A great team culture of passionate, energetic professionals
Applications for this role will close on 17 October 2021.
We are committed to promoting diversity, inclusivity and accessibility within our workplace, and encourage people from diverse communities and backgrounds to apply for roles at BreastScreen Victoria. This includes (but is not limited to): people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; LGBTI communities; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and people living with disability.