BreastScreen Designated Radiographer - Lake Imaging
- Reference number 000774
- Close date
- Position title BreastScreen Designated Radiographer - Lake Imaging
- Location Geelong
Lake Imaging, part of the Integral Diagnostics Group, provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services to private hospitals, public hospitals, community-based clinics and specialty centres. With more than 25 sites of operation in Victoria, we aim to give referrers and patients access to an unparalleled range of expertise, experience, facilities and resources.
Lake Imaging is an accredited provider of screening, reading and assessment services for BreastScreen Victoria. With screening centres in Geelong, Warrnambool and Portland, and also mobile van coverage, we service the Geelong and South West region of the state.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lake Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a BreastScreen Designated Radiographer to join their experienced, collaborative team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Clinical Service
• Assist in rostering of mammography staff
• Orientation, Training, and education of staff
• Arrange regular staff meetings
• Organise and facilitate Continual Educational Meetings as per Accreditation requirement
• Send regular imaging or quality improvement updates to Mammographers
• Contribute clinically to the BSV roster
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Degree qualified in Medical Imaging with AHPRA registration
• Hold current CMP
• Experience in staff supervision and training.
• Excellent and extensive mammography and specialised mammography experience
• Specialised experience in training mammographers
• Excellent communication and liaison skills at many levels.
• Ability to lead development and improvement of service delivery
• Demonstrated “patients first” approach to service provision
• Police Check and Working with Children Check
• Centrally located in Geelong
• Join an exceptionally experienced team
• The opportunity for a career with a health provider that cares for our employees and values their input
• Competitive salary package
• Regional Living – work at the gateway to the beautiful Surf Coast, Great Ocean Road and the wineries of the renowned Bellarine Peninsula
Is this opportunity for you? To apply visit: https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/our-careers/
For further questions, please contact our friendly Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any question about the unique opportunity, please contact Emily – Talent Acquisition Lake Imaging on 0467 944 867.