Application Systems Lead
- Reference number 000719
- Close date 19 Jul 2021
- Position title Application Systems Lead
- Employment type Full time
- Location Carlton
At BreastScreen Victoria (BSV), we strive to make a difference. We encourage an innovative, client focused and a respectful approach to our work. BSV are currently seeking an Application Systems Lead to join the Information Services Development team and be responsible for managing the enterprise application service desk queues.
About the role:
The role will focus on maintaining the integrity of our production systems. This ranges from application monitoring, incident management and level 2 support for our enterprise applications.
The Applications Systems lead will also be responsible for maintaining the various environments that are used by our enterprise applications (DEV, TEST, and Production). This includes managing data refresh from production, installation and configuration of prerequisite software and applications and being the point person for our quarterly release process.
To be successful for this role, you will need;
- Experience with windows server administration and maintenance
- Experience in working 2nd level support for COTs applications
- Experience in Service Desk (highly regarded)
- Oracle Database experience (highly regarded)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Information technology
- A quality and continuous improvement focus
Full details can be obtained from the position description.
Applications including resume and cover letter can be submitted by clicking the link below.