The Screen Podcast
At BreastScreen Victoria, we save lives by providing screening and being a trusted source of information on breast cancer. In our podcast, The Screen, we go behind the scenes to bring you more information about our program, breast screening, and breast cancer. We speak with BreastScreen staff, radiographers, nurses, and other clinical experts, as well as the community, to bring you the best information so that you can make the right choice for your health.
Listen and subscribe to our podcast from your mobile device:
Visit the pages below to listen on our website and read transcripts, show notes, and credits.
- Episode 1: Interview with Vicki Pridmore
- Episode 2: BreastScreen Ambassador Kerri Welsh
- Episode 3: Breast Cancer Network Australia CEO Kirsten Pilatti and Kate Keogh Murray
- Episode 4: Reducing Your Risk
- Episode 5: Ophelia
- Episode 6: Turning 50
- Episode 7: Screening the Rainbow
- Episode 8: The Beautiful Shawl Project