Mission, vision and values
At BreastScreen Victoria we save lives by providing screening and being a trusted source of information on breast cancer. We will assist eligible Victorians to make informed decisions about their approach to the early detection of breast cancer. While BreastScreen Victoria is an inclusive program, we target our breast screening services to Victorian women aged 50-74.
BreastScreen Victoria will be both a world class cancer screening provider that saves lives and a trusted source of information on breast cancer.
- Client focus – Women’s health is our primary focus
- Quality – We pursue excellence
- Partnerships – We work with our partners to achieve our mission
- Flexibility – We are innovative and creative
- Efficiency – We make best use of resources
- Transparency – We are forthright and accountable